Understanding and Using: English Grammar. Fourth edition
- Innovative warm-up exercises that precede the grammar charts and introduce points to be taught;
- Structure-based listening exercises ranging from casual speech to academic content;
- Academic readings that highlight the targeted grammar structures;
- Greatly expanded speaking practice with extensive pair, group, and class work;
- Corpus-informed syllabus that reflects the discourse patterns of spoken and written English;
- Audio CDs and listening script in the back of the Student Book.