The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. Many of the problems young people now experience, such as juvenile delinquency, arise from the fact that many married woman now work and are not at home to care for their children.
It is believed that the role of women in the family and in the community has changed significantly in the past two decades. While there are some people who state that these changes are positive, I personally believe that juvenile-related problems, young people are now facing, are caused due to the fact that many women work and unable to look after their children.
It is a well-known fact that, these days, teenagers are curious about trying-out some kind of offences, such as juvenile delinquency, because of having inadequate knowledge which is given by their mothers. Let us take an example of a middle-class family’s mother, who usually tends to work for long hours a day in order to earn some money. she cannot spare some time for her children. Consequently, young people are more likely to be involved in illegal actions due to lack of attention from their mothers. Therefore, most of the crime-related problems teenagers are experiencing are caused by women who do not focus on their children’s development.
Moreover, while women are at work being busy with their jobs, the children are usually left at home alone without anybody’s care which may lead to many serious headaches. For instance, feeling lonely at home, children are apt to do some negative activities, such as using drugs or committing crimes, in order to attract their mother’s attention. Therefore, young people are not usually disciplined or behaved by women, which may have effect on moral standards of teenagers. This example makes it clear why young people commit juvenile-related crimes
In conclusion, after analyzing the topic statement in detail, once more I am inclined to believe that the women working for a long period and being unable to take care of their children are the reason for young people to be involved in crime-related problems.
Written by Elyor
Последние Добавленные в Категорию
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? - 22/01/2017 14:35
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. - 12/01/2017 05:17
- Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. - 05/01/2017 05:20
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages living in a foreign country. - 05/01/2017 05:08
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents go out to work. - 05/01/2017 04:47
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? - 05/01/2017 04:37
- Advantages and disadvantages modern technology in every day life - 25/12/2016 03:16
- What are are advantages and disadvantages of owning a car/bicycle - 25/12/2016 03:12
- Some people think that using bicycles in the city centre has many advantages, while others are sure that bicycles should not be allowed in the city centre. - 12/12/2016 04:11
- Students should not have any part-time or full-time job because they need to spend more time on studying ЕГЭ - 12/12/2016 04:09