- Describe the problem
- Suggested solution
- Effects/expected results
- Paraphrasing task question
THEME: Road accidents claim far too many lives. What can government and individuals do reduce this problem.
- Increasing tax for roads
- Complicating the process of driving education
- Decreasing traffics on roads
- Improving road facilities
Nowadays, the number of road accidents is increasing at a high pace, claiming many lives. The cause of this issue is rooted in the illiteracy of drivers and pedestrians as well as poor road conditions and traffic jams. In the following paragraphs there will be given some suggestions what governments and individuals can do in favour of this headache.
One possible solution to deal with the problem of road accidents would be decreasing traffics on roads. In fact, because of traffic congestion more and more people are becoming nervous and losing their controls, involving unconsciously in car accidents. By encouraging people to use public transport and improving road facilities, governments could reduce the impacts of the issue. In turn, individuals should use shared cars or bicycles to commute on account of their private cars. Thus, we could shrink the threats of road accidents on our lives.
Another alternative way to tackle the issue is to increase the literacy of drivers and pedestrians as one of the core causes of the problem is due to the lack of knowledge about road rules. Here, the main responsibility should fall to the government to make tough tests before permitting people to drive and to implement compulsory subjects on road rules at schools and other institutions. Following the government, parents should teach their children at their early ages to comply with road rules and regulations.
To sum up, there are several measures which could be taken to reduce the impacts of road accidents on people lives. If the governments and individuals alike were to cooperate, it would make affirmative results.
Последние Добавленные в Категорию
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? - 22/01/2017 14:35
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. - 12/01/2017 05:17
- Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. - 05/01/2017 05:20
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages living in a foreign country. - 05/01/2017 05:08
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents go out to work. - 05/01/2017 04:47
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? - 05/01/2017 04:37
- Advantages and disadvantages modern technology in every day life - 25/12/2016 03:16
- What are are advantages and disadvantages of owning a car/bicycle - 25/12/2016 03:12
- Some people think that using bicycles in the city centre has many advantages, while others are sure that bicycles should not be allowed in the city centre. - 12/12/2016 04:11
- Students should not have any part-time or full-time job because they need to spend more time on studying ЕГЭ - 12/12/2016 04:09