Defence and urban infrastructure is strategic for the country’s sovereignty and general development.
Other industries require individual approach where private companies are good at.
There are heated debates about the responsibilities of the government and individuals for different industries in the country. It is said that the government should only be in charge of military service and civic infrastructure, whereas all other services should be run by private companies or individuals. I broadly agree with this statement.
Historically, defence and urban infrastructure have played crucial role in the development of countries and thus, they have been being controlled by governments over centuries. However, other service industries in order to promote business in the country should be operated by private groups or individuals. This is therefore, with the involvement of these groups, the competition in other service spheres will flourish which brings more benefits to the country’s economy, overall. Considering these merits, governments ought to be responsible for only the army and municipal infrastructure.
On the other hand, if governments dealt with all service industries, tax would have to be increased dramatically as the authorities are reliant on taxes to support all these industries. In fact, higher taxes are great barriers for the development of the businesses in the areas. Ergo, governments should allow individuals to lead service industries with the exception of military and basic systems in cities where their role is irreplaceable.
In the light of the aforementioned facts, one can reach a conclusion that only strategic industries should be regulated by governments and in the other services, involvement of individuals and private companies should be allowed. If the responsibilities are shared on this suggested balance, living standards and security will be higher in the country.
Последние Добавленные в Категорию
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? - 22/01/2017 14:35
- The position of women in society has changed markedly in the last twenty years. - 12/01/2017 05:17
- Some employers reward members of staff for their exceptional contribution to the company by giving them extra money. - 05/01/2017 05:20
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages living in a foreign country. - 05/01/2017 05:08
- In today’s competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents go out to work. - 05/01/2017 04:47
- Should wealthy nations be required to share their wealth among poorer nations by providing such things as food and education? - 05/01/2017 04:37
- Advantages and disadvantages modern technology in every day life - 25/12/2016 03:16
- What are are advantages and disadvantages of owning a car/bicycle - 25/12/2016 03:12
- Some people think that using bicycles in the city centre has many advantages, while others are sure that bicycles should not be allowed in the city centre. - 12/12/2016 04:11
- Students should not have any part-time or full-time job because they need to spend more time on studying ЕГЭ - 12/12/2016 04:09